It’s well-known that hero Ravi Teja will next be teaming up with EPC and Okka Kshanam director VI Anand. Touted as a sci-fi entertainer, the film, tentatively titled Disco Raja, will be produced by Ram Talluri. The regular shooting will commence soon.
According to the latest buzz, Disco Raja is a period film and that the entire story will take place in the 1980s. Ravi Teja is expected to be seen in a complete retro avatar in this movie, in which he is playing dual roles. The film’s title logo will be launched soon.
RX100 actress Payal Rajput and Nannu Dochukunduvate heroine Nabha Natesh have been roped in to play the female lead roles in the movie. Thaman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family