It’s well-known that hero Ravi Teja will next be teaming up with EPC and Okka Kshanam director VI Anand. Touted as a sci-fi entertainer, the film, tentatively titled Disco Raja, will be produced by Ram Talluri. The regular shooting will commence soon.
According to the latest buzz, Disco Raja is a period film and that the entire story will take place in the 1980s. Ravi Teja is expected to be seen in a complete retro avatar in this movie, in which he is playing dual roles. The film’s title logo will be launched soon.
RX100 actress Payal Rajput and Nannu Dochukunduvate heroine Nabha Natesh have been roped in to play the female lead roles in the movie. Thaman is the film’s music composer.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy