After a series of debacles, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej has taken a break to introspect his career. He will soon kick-start shooting for Nenu Sailaja director Kishore Tirumala’s Chitralahari. Leading production house Mythri Movie Makers will bankroll this project.
And here is an interesting buzz on the film’s title. Apparently, the film is a triangular romantic drama and it will feature two heroines. While one heroine’s character is named Chitra, the other heroine is named Lahari. Young Malayali actress Nivetha Thomas has been chosen as one of the film’s leading ladies. The hunt is on for the other heroine. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Release slot confirmed for NTR-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth sets a unique record with Darbar
- Latest update on Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- IT officials content with Rashmika’s statements
- Pawan’s next to feature a Bollywood actor
- Amala Paul’s digital debut