After a series of debacles, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej has taken a break to introspect his career. He will soon kick-start shooting for Nenu Sailaja director Kishore Tirumala’s Chitralahari. Leading production house Mythri Movie Makers will bankroll this project.
And here is an interesting buzz on the film’s title. Apparently, the film is a triangular romantic drama and it will feature two heroines. While one heroine’s character is named Chitra, the other heroine is named Lahari. Young Malayali actress Nivetha Thomas has been chosen as one of the film’s leading ladies. The hunt is on for the other heroine. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s Pathu Thala clears censor formalities
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food