All eyes are on Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru. The film’s release date is still a mystery and the suspense is expected to end anytime soon. Meanwhile, here’s the an interesting buzz on a comedy track in the film’s second half.
Apparently, director Anil Ravipudi has come up with a hilarious comedy track that features a rat and some of the popular comedians. This special track is said to have come out quite well and it is sure to leave the audience in splits. The buzz is that, while the train comedy episode will be the main highlight in the first half, the comedy track featuring the rat will stand as the surprise package in the second half.
Well, let’s wait for a week more to catch all the action on the big screen. Also, apart from Subbaraju and Vennela Kishore, even Mahesh will be displaying his comedy antics in this eagerly awaited movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test