While the theatrical run of his recent release, Kabali, is coming to its end, Super Star Rajinikanth is taking a quality break at a farmhouse in Chennai, before he resumes shooting for Shankar’s 2.0 from the first week of September.
Until now, there has been no news about Rajini’s next project after he wraps up 2.0 by this year end. If the latest reports coming in from the Tamil media circles is anything to go by, noted director Gautham Menon is penning a script for Super Star’s next.
This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until the news gains substance.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Pressure Cooker
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film
- Theri Kaadu action episode to be a highlight in Naarappa
- Entered politics to serve the country, Fed up with power politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Mahesh turns emotional on Vijaya Nirmala’s birth anniversary
- Bollywood starlet in talks for Mega hero’s film?