While the theatrical run of his recent release, Kabali, is coming to its end, Super Star Rajinikanth is taking a quality break at a farmhouse in Chennai, before he resumes shooting for Shankar’s 2.0 from the first week of September.
Until now, there has been no news about Rajini’s next project after he wraps up 2.0 by this year end. If the latest reports coming in from the Tamil media circles is anything to go by, noted director Gautham Menon is penning a script for Super Star’s next.
This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until the news gains substance.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”