While the theatrical run of his recent release, Kabali, is coming to its end, Super Star Rajinikanth is taking a quality break at a farmhouse in Chennai, before he resumes shooting for Shankar’s 2.0 from the first week of September.
Until now, there has been no news about Rajini’s next project after he wraps up 2.0 by this year end. If the latest reports coming in from the Tamil media circles is anything to go by, noted director Gautham Menon is penning a script for Super Star’s next.
This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until the news gains substance.
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next
- Interview : Nani- Acting with Nag sir was a dream come true
- Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA to feature real political incidents
- Jani Master’s tweet raises expectations on Aravindha Sametha song
- Nag-Nani’s chemistry will remind everyone of NTR-ANR: Ashwini Dutt.