While the theatrical run of his recent release, Kabali, is coming to its end, Super Star Rajinikanth is taking a quality break at a farmhouse in Chennai, before he resumes shooting for Shankar’s 2.0 from the first week of September.
Until now, there has been no news about Rajini’s next project after he wraps up 2.0 by this year end. If the latest reports coming in from the Tamil media circles is anything to go by, noted director Gautham Menon is penning a script for Super Star’s next.
This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until the news gains substance.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans