Drushyam 2, the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Malayalam thriller, Drishyam 2, featuring Venkatesh and Meena in lead roles, is currently progressing in Kerala. The film went on floors in the first week of March and already, nearly fifty percent of shoot has been wrapped up by the film’s director Jeethu Joseph and his team.
Apparently, Drushyam 2’s entire shooting formalities will be completed by April and the film will be ready by June end. Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the makers are planning to release the film in July, considering the release dates of other biggies. If the news turns out to be true Venky will be having 3 releases within 3 months, with Narappa (May 14) and F3 (Aug 27) confirmed for release already.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?