Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will be hitting screens on February 14 next year. The film has Raaahi Khanna, Aishwarya Rajesh, Catherine Tresa and Isabelle as the female leads.
In the movie, Vijay is said to be seen in four different avatars – a college-goer, a software engineer, a middle-class family man and a bike racer. And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Vijay actually plays a writer and that all the above four avatars are the imaginary characters scripted by the writer Vijay. However, we will have to wait until the film’s release to know the actual story.
World Famous Lover is being directed by Kranthi Madhav and bankrolled by KS Rama Rao. Gopi Sundar is scoring the music. The film’s final schedule is underway in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Skylab will be a sure shot hit – Nithya Menen
- AP, TG governments must support upcoming movies: Balakrishna
- Suresh Babu opens up on ticket rates and theatres business decline
- No actor can match Balayya sir’s dialogue delivery: Allu Arjun
- Bollywood’s biggest stars to do a multi-starrer?
- Balayya Babu is an atom bomb: Rajamouli