Movie lovers and admirers of former AP CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy are eagerly awaiting the release of Yatra. The film, which is slated to hit theaters on December 21, will pay tribute to YSR’s iconic Padayatra and his popularity among millions of his followers.
Until recently, there were several speculations about the actor who will reprise YSR’s son YS Jagan’s role in the biopic. Actors like Suriya and Karthi were rumored to be in talks to play Jagan’s role in the movie.
However, the latest reports reveal that the makers have decided to not include Jagan’s character in the script. Apparently, the makers wanted to entirely concentrate on YSR’s padayatra, which is the main plot of the film. We will have to wait until an official word is out in this regard.
Stalwart Mollywood actor Mammootty is reprising YSR’s role in Yatra. Mahi V Raghav is the director. Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy are jointly producing the movie under 70mm Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Christopher Nolan’s special message for Indian fans ahead of Tenet’s release
- Pooja Hegde lowers her remuneration for her next
- Anil Ravipudi- Chiranjeevi combo back in the news?
- NTR and Charan shooting RRR in this beautiful location
- Special dance rehearsals on for Niharika’s wedding
- Star comedian’s directorial debut with a remake?