Director Trivikram has been working on the script for his next project with NTR. However, their project may be delayed as Tarak will be free from RRR’s responsibilities only by the year end or early next year, as the Coronavirus pandemic has disrupted this most eagerly awaited pan-Indian film’s shoot.
Meanwhile, Trivikram is said to be planning to make a quickie before he commences NTR’s film. In the process, he is said to be holding talks with hero Venkatesh to helm his prestigious 75th film. Now, yet another interesting speculation has started doing the rounds in film circles.
Apparently, hero Ram’s uncle Sravanthi Ravi Kishore, with whom Trivikram had collaborated in the initial days of his career, recently approached the star director to direct his nephew Ram in his next film. However, there is no clarity on Trivikram’s decision yet. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP