Director Trivikram has been working on the script for his next project with NTR. However, their project may be delayed as Tarak will be free from RRR’s responsibilities only by the year end or early next year, as the Coronavirus pandemic has disrupted this most eagerly awaited pan-Indian film’s shoot.
Meanwhile, Trivikram is said to be planning to make a quickie before he commences NTR’s film. In the process, he is said to be holding talks with hero Venkatesh to helm his prestigious 75th film. Now, yet another interesting speculation has started doing the rounds in film circles.
Apparently, hero Ram’s uncle Sravanthi Ravi Kishore, with whom Trivikram had collaborated in the initial days of his career, recently approached the star director to direct his nephew Ram in his next film. However, there is no clarity on Trivikram’s decision yet. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t