Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 27th film under Parasuram’s direction is undoubtedly one of the most talked about films in Tollywood. Especially, the film has been constantly making headlines regarding its leading lady. Until recently, there were speculations about Bollywood actresses Janvhi Kapoor, Kiara Advani and Sara Ali Khan and national award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh were rumored to have been roped in to play Mahesh’s love interest in the movie.
Now, the latest buzz is that young Malayalam wink sensation Priya Prakash Varrier is under consideration for the female lead’s role opposite Mahesh. However, only an official announcement will clarify this buzz. The film is expected to have its launch on May 31st, on the occasion of Superstar Krishna’s birthday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match
- Latest-Rhea Chakraborthy sent back to jail again
- Alia Bhatt gives bulk dates to Rajamouli-Makes special request
- Corona effect – Small producers to vanish away in the future