The makers of NTR biopic have been pulling off some exciting casting coups. Apart from Balakrishna and Vidya Balan, the film also features a bunch of popular actors like Rana, Rakul, Nithya Menen, Payal Rajput and Hansika etc.
And here’s yet another interesting casting coup by NTR biopics’ makers. If the latest buzz is anything to go by, veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s son Prakash Kovelamudi has been signed on to play his father KRR’s role in NTR Kathanayakudu. Krish has reportedly wrapped up the scenes featuring Balakrishna and Prakash Kovelamudi.
Prakash Kovelamudi had made his acting debut with Neetho way back in 2002. He went on to play the main lead in an English film, titled Morning Raga, before turning director. He is currently overseeing the post-production formalities for his maiden Bollywood film, Mental Hai Kya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections
- Sye Raa Trailer – Epic and Mind-Blowing
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s trailer
- Bigg Boss- Remuneration of Varun Sandesh and Vithika revealed