Telugu movie lovers are in for a surprising coincidence this November. Two films featuring the concept of spirits but were given a totally different cinematic treatment are slated for their release on November 11th.
Nikhil’s romantic thriller Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada’s main plot discusses about the soul of a departed character in the movie. On the other hand, Allari Naresh’s Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam is a horror comedy which again deals with spirits.
Even though both the movies belong to a similar genre, they are poles apart in terms of offering wholesome experience to the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film