Daggubati uncle-nephew duo, Venkatesh and Rana, are currently working on Naarappa and Virata Parvam respectively. In an interesting coincidence, both the movies are period dramas, while Venky’s film is set in the 80s, Virata Parvam is set in the 90s.
Furthermore, in both the movies, national award-winning actress Priyamani will be seen in crucial roles in both the movies. And then, both Naarappa and Virata Parvam are slated to hit screens in May as summer treat to Daggubati fans. We will have to wait and see if there Uncle-nephew duo will hit the bullseye this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?