Daggubati uncle-nephew duo, Venkatesh and Rana, are currently working on Naarappa and Virata Parvam respectively. In an interesting coincidence, both the movies are period dramas, while Venky’s film is set in the 80s, Virata Parvam is set in the 90s.
Furthermore, in both the movies, national award-winning actress Priyamani will be seen in crucial roles in both the movies. And then, both Naarappa and Virata Parvam are slated to hit screens in May as summer treat to Daggubati fans. We will have to wait and see if there Uncle-nephew duo will hit the bullseye this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film