Guna Sekhar’s Rudramadevi is finally going to release this week. A lot is being said about this crazy project and stylish star Allu Arjun plays the character of Gona Gannareddy in this period flick.
Latest reports reveal that Allu Arjun will be present for a total of 50 minutes in the film and will be quite pivotal to the film’s proceedings and Anushka’s character. The stylish star will be seen in a rugged look and all his scenes as a warrior will be a visual treat for the audience.
Already, censor reports reveal that this visual extravaganza has come out supremely well and Bunny’s character will strike a chord with the audience big time. Rudramadevi was in the making from the past two years and the result will finally be out for everyone to see.
Rana Daggubatti and Anushka play other lead roles in this film which has music by Ilayaraja. Gunasekhar produces this film on Guna Team works.
- Prabhas files a court case
- Poll : Which aspect of Padi Padi Leche Manasu are you looking forward to?
- Pressnote : Watch Antariksham & Padi Padi Leche Manasu For Free in Select Theaters in USA
- RGV all set to release Vennupotu song from Lakshmi’s NTR
- Talented heroine roped in for Pink remake