Varun Tej’s upcoming film,Kanche, is ready for release in the first week of November. Creative filmmaker Krish is the director for the film and Rajeev Reddy is the producer. Pragya Jaiswal is the film’s leading lady.
Sahi Suresh, the art director for the film, revealed some interesting details about the mammoth set that was erected for the film. He stated that the makers have spent a whopping amount of 40 Lakhs and nearly 5 days of effort has been put in by the workers to erect the set.
In the film, Pragya Jaiswal hails from a royal family and her family resides in this lavish fort. Some crucial scenes were shot inside this fort. It is heard that the makers have spent a fortune to recreate the settings of the 1940’s. It is in fact a brave attempt by the producer to spend hefty budget for Kanche which is just the second film of Varun Tej.
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon