Since yesterday, the Tamil film media circles have been buzzing nonstop in praise of the world-class teaser of Suriya’s upcoming sci-fi drama, 24. The makers screened the teaser for media personnel in a special premiere show in Chennai.
Going by the early buzz, Suriya will be seen in three different roles and five shades. The Tamil superstar will be seen as twin brothers, where he will play a scientist and a gangster. While the younger Suriya has been paired up with Samantha, Nitya Menen romances the older Suriya.
Directed by Vikram Kumar of Manam fame, this time-travel visual extravaganza will feature a scintillating background score from AR Rahman and the film’s cinematography and production design will surely make the audiences bow their heads in praise. The teaser will be unveiled officially on March 4 at 6 pm.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble