It’s well known that director VV Vinayak will be turning hero with a film which will be produced by Dil Raju. Narasimha Rao, who had earlier directed the film Sharabha, will be directing the movie. The film will be launched on Vinayak’s birthday in October.
Now, as per the latest reports, Vinayak will be playing a farmer in the movie. Furthermore, the feeling is reportedly set in the 1940s pre-independence era. Vinayak has been working out rigorously in the gym to sport a fit look. More details about the film will be revealed later this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Non-theatrical business details of Bigil
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 13-10-2019
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo US distributors’ striking poster becomes a hot topic
- Fans will be proud of Sarileru Neekevvaru: Mahesh Babu
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu