It’s well known that director VV Vinayak will be turning hero with a film which will be produced by Dil Raju. Narasimha Rao, who had earlier directed the film Sharabha, will be directing the movie. The film will be launched on Vinayak’s birthday in October.
Now, as per the latest reports, Vinayak will be playing a farmer in the movie. Furthermore, the feeling is reportedly set in the 1940s pre-independence era. Vinayak has been working out rigorously in the gym to sport a fit look. More details about the film will be revealed later this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Poll : Should star heroes and directors slash their remunerations post lockdown?
- Mind Block reprise: David Warner upsets Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Solo Brathuke So Better’s fun song ‘No Pelli’ has cameos by Varun Tej and Rana
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter and son-in-law’s cute video is full of love
- Not a film, but Salman Khan releases this for this Eid