The next schedule for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, will kick-start from October second week in the US. This schedule will last for nearly twenty days, and a few crucial scenes will be canned on the lead cast.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that a huge village set is being built in Ramoji Film city under the supervision of art director Sunil Babu. The Hyderabad schedule will commence soon after the unit returns from the US. As per the reports, very important scenes which come at a crucial juncture of the film will be canned in this set.
Pooja Hegde is the heroine in Maharshi and Allari Naresh plays a key role in the movie. Vamshi Paidipally is helming this much-awaited film. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are bankrolling the project, which will hit theaters on April 5.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date
- Prashanth Neel pens a sensational script for Prabhas
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Love Story’ Movie?
- Star Tamil composer gears up for big Tollywood comeback
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again