The next schedule for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, will kick-start from October second week in the US. This schedule will last for nearly twenty days, and a few crucial scenes will be canned on the lead cast.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that a huge village set is being built in Ramoji Film city under the supervision of art director Sunil Babu. The Hyderabad schedule will commence soon after the unit returns from the US. As per the reports, very important scenes which come at a crucial juncture of the film will be canned in this set.
Pooja Hegde is the heroine in Maharshi and Allari Naresh plays a key role in the movie. Vamshi Paidipally is helming this much-awaited film. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are bankrolling the project, which will hit theaters on April 5.
- Sai Dharam Tej’s next in full swing
- Makers of Antariksham not bothered about competition
- VVR’s pre-release event gets a tentative date
- Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu wish TRS
- Telangana Election Results : Celeb Reactions