The next schedule for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, will kick-start from October second week in the US. This schedule will last for nearly twenty days, and a few crucial scenes will be canned on the lead cast.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that a huge village set is being built in Ramoji Film city under the supervision of art director Sunil Babu. The Hyderabad schedule will commence soon after the unit returns from the US. As per the reports, very important scenes which come at a crucial juncture of the film will be canned in this set.
Pooja Hegde is the heroine in Maharshi and Allari Naresh plays a key role in the movie. Vamshi Paidipally is helming this much-awaited film. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are bankrolling the project, which will hit theaters on April 5.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest buzz on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Makers of Nag’s next reject OTT offer?
- Change of title for Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Sushanth’s Dil Bechara girl signs her next
- After Rana, Prabhas releases Thank You Brother’s first look
- Bigg Boss 4 – Nag wants this aspect of the show to be corrected