The next schedule for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, will kick-start from October second week in the US. This schedule will last for nearly twenty days, and a few crucial scenes will be canned on the lead cast.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that a huge village set is being built in Ramoji Film city under the supervision of art director Sunil Babu. The Hyderabad schedule will commence soon after the unit returns from the US. As per the reports, very important scenes which come at a crucial juncture of the film will be canned in this set.
Pooja Hegde is the heroine in Maharshi and Allari Naresh plays a key role in the movie. Vamshi Paidipally is helming this much-awaited film. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are bankrolling the project, which will hit theaters on April 5.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s touching post on son’s birthday
- Poll : Which of these films was over-hyped according to you?
- Balayya makes a huge donation for Corona relief
- Corona scare-Pawan Kalyan winning applause for his sincere efforts
- Director Sampath Nandi donates to CCC
- Fresh speculations on Ranbir-Alia wedding