Soundarya Rajnikanth, who makes her directorial debut, was recently honoured with Indian of the Year Award for her Technical innovation in Films.
Kochadaiiyan is set to release in 6 Indian languages including Tamil, Hindi, Telugu and even Bhojpuri. Considering Rajini’s popularity in Japan, this film has also been dubbed in Japanese and Spanish languages.
Deepika Padukone got so excited after being offered the film, that she signed the dotted line without even reading the script. She was paid a whopping 3 crores, for shooting just two days.
For the first time in his life, Rajni took the help of the social networking site, twitter to promote his film.
Late Tamil comedian Nagesh, has been brought to brought to life in this film, using motion capture technology.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?