Now that the film has released, the post release business has kick started and Baahubali is garnering all the attention. According to the latest update, a huge tug of war is going on between two rival channels for bagging the film’s satellite rights.
Reports also reveal that nearly 15 to 18 crores are being offered for the film. It is quite interesting to see as to who will bag this magnum opus. Such huge amounts and healthy competition only speak about the demand that the film has all over.
Credit should go to Rajamouli for making this magnum opus such a huge success and taking Telugu cinema to the next level.
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic