7G Brundavan Colony, a cult classic love story, has been re-released in theatres recently. A.M. Ratnam’s son, Ravi Krishna, played the male lead in this flick, and Selvaraghavan directed it. In a recent interview, Ravi Krishna shared an interesting fact.
The actor said, “Selvaraghavan planned to make a huge multistarrer featuring Suriya, Dhanush, Simbu, Jayam Ravi, Genelia, and myself long ago. The film was titled Pudhupettai, and Yuvan Shankar Raja was supposed to compose the music. But that project was dropped later.”
This news is currently creating noise on social media. One more interesting fact here is that Dhanush starred in a film named Pudhupettai. It is a gangster action drama, and none other than Selvaraghavan directed it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Extra Ordinary Man – Partly Engaging Comedy Drama
- OTT Review : Vadhuvu – Telugu web series on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Hi Nanna surpasses $500K at the US box office
- OTT Review : Kadak Singh – Hindi film on ZEE5
- The happening Tripti Dimri opens up on her bold scenes in Animal
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel