Pawan Kalyan is celebrating his birthday today and fans are celebrating it in a grand manner across the Telugu states and on social media. The teaser of OG created a storm and took the excitement of Pawan fans to another level.
Sujeeth is directing this film which also has Emraan Hashmi as the main villain. Now, a very interesting piece of gossip is making the rounds and it is about the film being made in two parts.
As per the update, the makers are in plans to release OG in two parts. The first one will be out in Jan 2024 and the second at the end of the same year. Though an official confirmation of the film is yet to be made, this news has caught on all over.
DVV Danayya is producing this film on a massive scale. Thaman is scoring the music for this which is a period drama set in Mumbai. Watch this space for more.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting buzz: Thalapathy 68 to use AI tech for a song shoot
- Rukmini Vasanth becomes a talking point, Tollywood offers knocking her door
- MAD’s paid premieres details are here
- On War’s 4th anniversary, Ayan Mukerji meets NTR for War 2
- Tiger Nageswara Rao will stand as a milestone in Ravi Teja’s career: Ram Lakshman
- These three actresses come on board for Rajinikanth’s next