Kangana Ranaut played the titular role in Chandramukhi 2. The film, directed by P. Vasu, is set for a PAN Indian release on September 28. Raghava Lawrence played the male lead. Kangana is taking part in the Telugu promotions of Chandramukhi 2.
During one of the interviews, Kangana revealed that she missed being part of the Tollywood industry hit film Pokiri. The actress said that she got a chance in a Hindi film named Gangster: A Love Story when she was approached for Pokiri. The shooting of both these films was scheduled in October 2005.
Kangana had to let go off Pokiri, unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts. The actress said that she regrets not doing Pokiri. Interestingly, she made her Telugu debut with Puri Jagannadh’s Ek Niranjan opposite Prabhas. Netizens are opining that Kangana Ranaut indeed missed a huge opportunity in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Extra Ordinary Man – Partly Engaging Comedy Drama
- OTT Review : Vadhuvu – Telugu web series on Disney Plus Hotstar
- USA advance bookings update of Salaar and Dunki are here
- Official: This OTT platform bags Mangalavaaram’s streaming rights
- Photo Moment: NTR hosts lunch for Netflix CEO Ted Sarandos
- Poll : What did you think of “Extra Ordinary Man” Movie?