Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan’s latest action thriller Pathaan crossed Rs. 500 crore mark domestically. On this occasion, the makers of the biggie have come up with an interesting move to bring more audiences to theaters.
The production house Yash Raj Films announced that the ticket price is fixed to Rs. 110 only across the nation. The price is applicable only for the tomorrow’s shows in the multiplex-chains like PVR, Inox and Cinepolis. This is a good opportunity for the fans who like to watch the movie again in theaters.
Sizzling beauty Deepika Padukone played the female protagonist in this biggie, which has John Abraham as a baddie. Pathaan has the tunes provided by Vishal and Sheykhar. Stay tuned to this space for more reliable updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food