Deepika Padukone is set to debut in South Indian cinema with Prabhas and Nag Ashwin’s sci-fi thriller. She is expected to join the shoot right from the first schedule whenever it commences.
Now, an interesting rumor surrounding Deepika’s remuneration is circulation.
Reportedly, she is being paid as much as Rs 8 crores for starring in the Nag Ashwin directorial. This makes her one of the highest paid actresses in Indian cinema. Given Deepika‘s acting prowess and her market in northern India, the makers readily paid her a whopping amount.
The on-screen pairing of Prabhas and Deepika is expected to be one of the highlights of the sci-fi thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna joins the big league remuneration wise
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot