Deepika Padukone is set to debut in South Indian cinema with Prabhas and Nag Ashwin’s sci-fi thriller. She is expected to join the shoot right from the first schedule whenever it commences.
Now, an interesting rumor surrounding Deepika’s remuneration is circulation.
Reportedly, she is being paid as much as Rs 8 crores for starring in the Nag Ashwin directorial. This makes her one of the highest paid actresses in Indian cinema. Given Deepika‘s acting prowess and her market in northern India, the makers readily paid her a whopping amount.
The on-screen pairing of Prabhas and Deepika is expected to be one of the highlights of the sci-fi thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big announcement on Akhil’s Agent on the way
- Yash and Prabhas to team up – Deets inside
- Maruthi gives an update on his film with Prabhas
- Mahesh Babu finally returning to India
- Nagarjuna paid big bucks for Bigg Boss 6
- Shocking: Actress Meena’s husband passes away