The shooting of Mahesh Babu’s new film Bharath Ane Nenu is coming to an end soon. The makers have already started the promotions of the film and the plans are on for a mega audio launch event.
News coming in now suggests that the event will be held in a specially laid assembly set. As Mahesh is playing a chief minister, the makers are reported to have planned the event in such a way.
The post-production of the film has already begun and Mahesh has started dubbing for his part. As the film is being made on a huge scale, the makers are also in plans to start the film’s official promotions in a very grand manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s tough times continue-Karan Johar takes a key decision?
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions
- Offers drying up for talented actress
- Vijay Devarakonda scraps his sports drama
- Latest update on Ram’s Red