The shooting of Mahesh Babu’s new film Bharath Ane Nenu is coming to an end soon. The makers have already started the promotions of the film and the plans are on for a mega audio launch event.
News coming in now suggests that the event will be held in a specially laid assembly set. As Mahesh is playing a chief minister, the makers are reported to have planned the event in such a way.
The post-production of the film has already begun and Mahesh has started dubbing for his part. As the film is being made on a huge scale, the makers are also in plans to start the film’s official promotions in a very grand manner.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry