The shooting of Mahesh Babu’s new film Bharath Ane Nenu is coming to an end soon. The makers have already started the promotions of the film and the plans are on for a mega audio launch event.
News coming in now suggests that the event will be held in a specially laid assembly set. As Mahesh is playing a chief minister, the makers are reported to have planned the event in such a way.
The post-production of the film has already begun and Mahesh has started dubbing for his part. As the film is being made on a huge scale, the makers are also in plans to start the film’s official promotions in a very grand manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ismart Shankar are you looking forward to?
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover