It’s been already reported that star comedian Ali has launched a production house named Aliwood Entertainments and is turning producer with a film, titled Andarubagundali AnduloNenundali. The film was launched yesterday. Apart from Ali, senior character artiste Naresh also plays a lead role in the movie.
Andarubagundali AnduloNenundali is an official remake of the acclaimed Malayalam drama, Vikruthi. The film is based on true incidents that occurred in Kochi, Kerala. The Kerala State government had offered a govt. job and lifetime free metro rides to the person involved in the incident. Interestingly, a major portion of the film takes place in a metro train, making it a very unique outing among the rest of the movies.
Sripuram Kiran is the director and Mouryaani is the leading lady in the movie. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Despite failure-Akshay Kumar eyeing yet another OTT release
- Thaman gets his biggest career break
- Poll : Whose performance impressed you the most in Master?
- Ram’s long wait for Trivikram’s nod
- Netflix Pitta Kathalu teaser – Intense and bold
- After Ajith, this young director to team up with Vijay?