Nowadays, so many south films are being remade in Hindi and the latest hit that is being remade as of now is Arjun Reddy. The latest we hear is that as many as three more Tamil films will be made in Hindi very soon.
These ones include Madhavan’s Vettai and Vikram Vedha and Mohan Lal’s Puli Murugan. Some of the top production houses in the country will be producing these films on a massive scale.
We need to see which superstars will be doing these remakes and who will direct them.
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar