Nowadays, so many south films are being remade in Hindi and the latest hit that is being remade as of now is Arjun Reddy. The latest we hear is that as many as three more Tamil films will be made in Hindi very soon.
These ones include Madhavan’s Vettai and Vikram Vedha and Mohan Lal’s Puli Murugan. Some of the top production houses in the country will be producing these films on a massive scale.
We need to see which superstars will be doing these remakes and who will direct them.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das