Nowadays, so many south films are being remade in Hindi and the latest hit that is being remade as of now is Arjun Reddy. The latest we hear is that as many as three more Tamil films will be made in Hindi very soon.
These ones include Madhavan’s Vettai and Vikram Vedha and Mohan Lal’s Puli Murugan. Some of the top production houses in the country will be producing these films on a massive scale.
We need to see which superstars will be doing these remakes and who will direct them.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?