Nowadays, so many south films are being remade in Hindi and the latest hit that is being remade as of now is Arjun Reddy. The latest we hear is that as many as three more Tamil films will be made in Hindi very soon.
These ones include Madhavan’s Vettai and Vikram Vedha and Mohan Lal’s Puli Murugan. Some of the top production houses in the country will be producing these films on a massive scale.
We need to see which superstars will be doing these remakes and who will direct them.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date