Nowadays, so many south films are being remade in Hindi and the latest hit that is being remade as of now is Arjun Reddy. The latest we hear is that as many as three more Tamil films will be made in Hindi very soon.
These ones include Madhavan’s Vettai and Vikram Vedha and Mohan Lal’s Puli Murugan. Some of the top production houses in the country will be producing these films on a massive scale.
We need to see which superstars will be doing these remakes and who will direct them.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar announces sequel to the film that got him back in limelight
- Interesting story setup for Prathiroju Pandage
- Thaman confident of scoring a hat-trick with AA19
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts