While he is gearing up for the arrival of his highly-anticipated magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, Young Rebel Star Prabhas is also prepping up for his next movie in young filmmaker Sujeeth’s direction.
But the ongoing speculations are too exciting to resist as the buzz is that Prabhas’ next movie after Sujeeth’s movie may be directed by young Tamil filmmaker Atlee, who’s currently directing Vijay’s 61st movie.
Atlee has reportedly made a splash at Baahubali’s pre-release event at RFC and gave rise to the strong buzz. Incidentally, the Atlee-Vijay movie has been penned by Vijayendra Prasad, who also wrote Baahubali. Let’s wait for sometime to see if this mere speculation has any truth to it.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi