Ever since the news about Rajamouli, NTR and Ram Charan uniting for a multi-starrer broke a few months ago, there has been a non-stop speculation about the movie’s cast and crew. Recently, Rajamouli made a formal announcement about the movie, with the hashtag #RRR.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers of this as-yet-unturned movie are planning to rope in Rakul Preet and Rashmika Mandanna as the leading ladies. There have also been several unconfirmed reports that senior hero Rajasekhar will be essaying the main antagonist’s role in the movie.
An interesting coincidence is that the initials of all the above mentioned actors, including Rajamouli, start with R. Well, we will have to wait until the official word is out from the film’s team. DVV Danayya bankrolls this high-budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer
- Clever planning helps Nithin’s Bheeshma big time
- Lakshmi Parvathi’s key role in a lady-oriented film