Ever since the news about Rajamouli, NTR and Ram Charan uniting for a multi-starrer broke a few months ago, there has been a non-stop speculation about the movie’s cast and crew. Recently, Rajamouli made a formal announcement about the movie, with the hashtag #RRR.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers of this as-yet-unturned movie are planning to rope in Rakul Preet and Rashmika Mandanna as the leading ladies. There have also been several unconfirmed reports that senior hero Rajasekhar will be essaying the main antagonist’s role in the movie.
An interesting coincidence is that the initials of all the above mentioned actors, including Rajamouli, start with R. Well, we will have to wait until the official word is out from the film’s team. DVV Danayya bankrolls this high-budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen