Akhil Akkineni’s second film in Vikram Kumar’s direction is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Tollywood. The film’s first schedule was wrapped up in Hyderabad and the next schedule will kick-start soon in this month.
Now, if the latest reports being published in Bollywood tabloids are anything to go by, one of the finest Bollywood actresses, Tabu, will be essaying Akhil’s mother’s role in his second film. Tabu reportedly gave her nod immediately after reading the script.
Incidentally, Tabu was also seen in a special song in Akhil’s debut film as a toddler, Sisindri. We will have to wait for an official announcement.
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana