Akhil Akkineni’s second film in Vikram Kumar’s direction is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Tollywood. The film’s first schedule was wrapped up in Hyderabad and the next schedule will kick-start soon in this month.
Now, if the latest reports being published in Bollywood tabloids are anything to go by, one of the finest Bollywood actresses, Tabu, will be essaying Akhil’s mother’s role in his second film. Tabu reportedly gave her nod immediately after reading the script.
Incidentally, Tabu was also seen in a special song in Akhil’s debut film as a toddler, Sisindri. We will have to wait for an official announcement.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu