Akhil Akkineni’s second film in Vikram Kumar’s direction is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Tollywood. The film’s first schedule was wrapped up in Hyderabad and the next schedule will kick-start soon in this month.
Now, if the latest reports being published in Bollywood tabloids are anything to go by, one of the finest Bollywood actresses, Tabu, will be essaying Akhil’s mother’s role in his second film. Tabu reportedly gave her nod immediately after reading the script.
Incidentally, Tabu was also seen in a special song in Akhil’s debut film as a toddler, Sisindri. We will have to wait for an official announcement.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi