A day before the grand audio launch event in Dubai, music wizard AR Rahman revealed that his upcoming film, the Shankar-Rajinikanth’s sci-fi thriller 2.0, will have only three songs. Two songs were unveiled during the audio launch.
One of the film’s lyricists Madhan Karky today revealed that the third song ‘Pullinaangal’ will be released soon. Penned by late lyricist Na Muthukumar, the song has been sung by Dharma, Shashaa Tirupati, and Rahman’s son AR Ameen.
Interestingly, the song features an interesting theme of the love of birds and it is said to be shot on Akshay Kumar’s crowman character. Apart from the song, the OST will also feature a few more soundtracks.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims