Nayanthara’s female-centric film, Dora has completed its shoot and is busy in its post-production formalities. The latest news is that the makers have decided to release the film on the 31st of March.
The ghost in the film has been showcased through a car in this film which is chasing Nayan all over. The pre-release business of this film is pretty good and the producers will release this film in Telugu too.
Directed by Doss Ramasamy and produced by A Sarkunam, this film has Harish Uthaman in an important role.
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019