Nayanthara’s female-centric film, Dora has completed its shoot and is busy in its post-production formalities. The latest news is that the makers have decided to release the film on the 31st of March.
The ghost in the film has been showcased through a car in this film which is chasing Nayan all over. The pre-release business of this film is pretty good and the producers will release this film in Telugu too.
Directed by Doss Ramasamy and produced by A Sarkunam, this film has Harish Uthaman in an important role.
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Job Opening : Wanted Telugu Content Writers