Nayanthara’s female-centric film, Dora has completed its shoot and is busy in its post-production formalities. The latest news is that the makers have decided to release the film on the 31st of March.
The ghost in the film has been showcased through a car in this film which is chasing Nayan all over. The pre-release business of this film is pretty good and the producers will release this film in Telugu too.
Directed by Doss Ramasamy and produced by A Sarkunam, this film has Harish Uthaman in an important role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film