Young hero Rahul Ravindran is making his directorial debut with a romantic entertainer, titled Chi La sow. The film is releasing on August 3 and promotions are going on in full swing. In a latest promotional interview, Rahul revealed an interesting tidbit about Chi La Sow’s story.
Rahul revealed that Chi La Sow’s story happens in a single day. He went on to reveal that chilasow will reflect the aspirations of today’s generation. “What happens in a young man and a woman’s lives in 24 hour journey forms the entire story,” said Rahul.
Chi La Sow stars Sushanth and Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma as the main leads. Siruni Cine Corp has produced the movie and Nagarjuna is presenting the film.
- Noted channel bags Maharshi’s satellite rights
- Ram Charan’ shirtless fight to be highlight of RC12
- Vidya Balan’s look as Basavatarakam goes viral
- Tense moments for Dil Raju
- Nani’s Jersy launched with a formal Pooja