Actor Nani is enjoying the success of his latest release, Ninnu Kori. The actor is already shooting for Dil Raju’s Middle Class Abbayi in Sriram Venu’s direction. Nani will also team up with Express Raja’s director Merlapaka Gandhi for his 21st project.
This morning, Nani took to his Twitter and revealed the title of his next film with Gandhi. The film is interestingly titled Krishnarjuna Yudham. In the movie, Nani will be seen in dual roles. This film will be produced by Venkat Boyanapalli on Shine Screens banner. Dhruva’s music composer Hip Hop Tamizha will score the music. More details are awaited.
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details