Nara Rohith is awaiting the release of the romantic drama, Kathalo Rajakumari. After this, he will release Pandagala Vachadu. And very soon, be will team up with Chaitanya Dantuluri, the director of his debut film Baanam.
According to the latest update, the Baanam duo’s film has been interestingly titled Balavanthudu Naakemani. Looks like it’s going to be yet another riveting drama for Nara Rohith. This film is expected to go on floors in August.
- Star heroine’s name gets attached to Allu Arjun film
- Allu Arjun goes on a strict diet
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Talks initiated with Nag for this sequel
- Nithin officially announces his next