Nara Rohith is awaiting the release of the romantic drama, Kathalo Rajakumari. After this, he will release Pandagala Vachadu. And very soon, be will team up with Chaitanya Dantuluri, the director of his debut film Baanam.
According to the latest update, the Baanam duo’s film has been interestingly titled Balavanthudu Naakemani. Looks like it’s going to be yet another riveting drama for Nara Rohith. This film is expected to go on floors in August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster