Nara Rohith is awaiting the release of the romantic drama, Kathalo Rajakumari. After this, he will release Pandagala Vachadu. And very soon, be will team up with Chaitanya Dantuluri, the director of his debut film Baanam.
According to the latest update, the Baanam duo’s film has been interestingly titled Balavanthudu Naakemani. Looks like it’s going to be yet another riveting drama for Nara Rohith. This film is expected to go on floors in August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Lal Singh Chadha – Aamir disappoints
- Ravi Teja’s next production gets a title – Deets inside
- Impressive: Sita Ramam and Bimbisara day-6 collections in Krishna district
- List of movies and series to watch this weekend
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office