It’s well known that star heroine Rakul Preet Singh and young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej will be seen together in a film directed by Krish. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up and it will hit screens in August. The film is a screen adaptation of popular author Sannapureddy Venkatrami Reddy’s acclaimed book, titled Kondapolam.
Until recently, there have been several speculations that the film has been titled Kondapolam. However, the latest buzz reveals that Krish has locked ‘Jungle Book’ as the film’s title. An official announcement regarding this news is awaited. The film was shot majorly in Hyderabad and Vikarabad Forests during the lockdown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?