It’s well-known that Tollywood’s latest heart-throb Sai Pallavi and talented actor Sharwanand have been paired opposite each other in a romantic entertainer to be directed by Hanu Raghavapudi. A majority of the film’s shooting will take place i in Nepal.
As per the latest updates, the makes are planning to name the movie as Padi Padi Leche Manasu. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the makers. Hanu Raghavapudi has reportedly scripted a hilarious romantic comedy, and both Sai Pallavi and Sharwanand will showcase their comic side.
Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are producing this film. Vishal Chandrasekar of Nani’s KVPG fame is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- This hit combination to repeat yet again?
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood
- Rajashekar and his wife risking it once again
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix