After almost a gap of 2 years since the release of her maiden film, Taxiwaala, young actress Priyanka Jawalkar is acting in her next Tollywood film. Raja Vaaru Rani Gaaru fame Kiran Abbavaram is the film’s hero. The film is touted as a breezy romantic entertainer.
The latest update is that the film has been interestingly titled SR Kalyanamantapam East 1975. As the title suggests, the film revolves around a marriage hall and it is set in the Rayalaseema backdrop. Senior character artistes Saikumar and Thulasi play key roles in the film, which is being directed by debutant Sreedhar and produced under Elite Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting