After almost a gap of 2 years since the release of her maiden film, Taxiwaala, young actress Priyanka Jawalkar is acting in her next Tollywood film. Raja Vaaru Rani Gaaru fame Kiran Abbavaram is the film’s hero. The film is touted as a breezy romantic entertainer.
The latest update is that the film has been interestingly titled SR Kalyanamantapam East 1975. As the title suggests, the film revolves around a marriage hall and it is set in the Rayalaseema backdrop. Senior character artistes Saikumar and Thulasi play key roles in the film, which is being directed by debutant Sreedhar and produced under Elite Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser