We have been continuously bringing you detailed updates about Allu Arjun’s new film in the direction of Sukumar. The second schedule will kick start in the first week of February.
Now, the latest we hear is that the makers are in plans to name the film as Seshachalam. The film is a gripping action drama based in the Seshachalam forests and that is the reason they are planning to have that name.
Though this is mere speculation, it has gone viral all over the film circles. Rashmika plays the female lead in this film which has music by DSP. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishnu Manchu announces Mosagallu’s release date
- Charan, Tarak belong to rival families; But they are good friends: Rajamouli
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record