Chiranjeevi is likely to take Lucifer remake onto the floors soon after he is done with Acharya. The scripting of Lucifer remake is in final phase and the director Mohan Raja is currently busy with pre-production.
Reportedly, an interesting title is in consideration for Lucifer remake and it surely will leave mega fans excited.
The makers of the political thriller are considering ‘Kingmaker’ as the title of the film. The final call is yet to be taken but in all likelihood the above-mentioned title will be locked for the film.
Chiranjeevi is presently focused on Acharya and he wishes to wrap up the film’s shoot soon after the pandemic situation eases up.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- HHVM: Keeravaani’s pic with Pawan Kalyan goes viral
- Buzz for Godfather picks up- What will Nagarjuna do now?
- Chiranjeevi-Nagarjuna to attend a mega event today