It is a known fact that young hero Allu Sirish is doing a film in the direction of V I Anand. The film is nearing its completion and the latest we hear is that the makers are contemplating to name the film Okka Kshanam.
Though an official confirmation is yet to be made, this title sounds good and will suit the youthful genre of the film. Allu Sirish will be seen in yet another tailor-made role in this film.
Chakri Chigurupati is directing this film which has Seerat Kapoor and Surabhi as the female leads.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual