It is a known fact that young hero Allu Sirish is doing a film in the direction of V I Anand. The film is nearing its completion and the latest we hear is that the makers are contemplating to name the film Okka Kshanam.
Though an official confirmation is yet to be made, this title sounds good and will suit the youthful genre of the film. Allu Sirish will be seen in yet another tailor-made role in this film.
Chakri Chigurupati is directing this film which has Seerat Kapoor and Surabhi as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV introduces his new actress, Apsara Rani
- Dil Bechara’s trailer clocks 20M views already
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor is still under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis