50 films old comedy star Allari Naresh has been going through a rough patch over the last few years. None of his recent films succeeded in setting the cash registers ringing like in the past, and even his much anticipated 50th film, Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu, ended up as a disappointing venture.
Currently, Allari Naresh is working on a film with Easwar Reddy, who earlier made the Nandi Award winning Mee Sreyobhilashi and Manorama. As per the latest buzz, the film has been tentatively titled Selfie Raja. Looks like it is an out and out caper film, the genre in which Naresh scored decent successes in the past.
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR