After his successful last outing, ‘S/O Satyamurthy’, Allu Arjun is gearing up to start shooting for his next film in Boyapati Srinu’s direction. The film is said to be a romantic entertainer with some spectacular action sequences. Since yesterday, ‘Ratham’ is being discussed prominently as the film’s title.
Sonarika of Naga Shaurya’s ‘Jadugadu’ fame and Amyra Dastur of Dhanush’s ‘Anekudu’ fame are being considered for the film and a look test is rumored to be done on both the actresses yesterday. The film will be produced by Geetha Arts and more details about the film’s cast and crew are awaited. Keep watching this space for more updates about the film.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar