After his successful last outing, ‘S/O Satyamurthy’, Allu Arjun is gearing up to start shooting for his next film in Boyapati Srinu’s direction. The film is said to be a romantic entertainer with some spectacular action sequences. Since yesterday, ‘Ratham’ is being discussed prominently as the film’s title.
Sonarika of Naga Shaurya’s ‘Jadugadu’ fame and Amyra Dastur of Dhanush’s ‘Anekudu’ fame are being considered for the film and a look test is rumored to be done on both the actresses yesterday. The film will be produced by Geetha Arts and more details about the film’s cast and crew are awaited. Keep watching this space for more updates about the film.
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next