We had already reported that Ravi Teja will team up with director Venu Sriram for a film which will be produced by Dil Raju. As per the latest buzz, Bhogi is said to be in consideration as the film’s title, with the tagline, “Anandamga Undevadu”. As per the ongoing reports, the film’s regular shooting will commence from November.
The makers of this film are currently busy finalising the cast and crew members and an official announcement is expected on Vijaya Dasami. Venu Sriram earlier directed the Siddharth and Shruti Haasan starrer Oh My Friend, which was released in 2011.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actress opens up about rumors on marriage and pregnancy
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poor TRP’s for this hit film
- Vijay Sethupathi turns scriptwriter
- Suriya’s big project called off as of now?
- Balayya’s heroine gearing up for a second inning