We had already reported that Ravi Teja will team up with director Venu Sriram for a film which will be produced by Dil Raju. As per the latest buzz, Bhogi is said to be in consideration as the film’s title, with the tagline, “Anandamga Undevadu”. As per the ongoing reports, the film’s regular shooting will commence from November.
The makers of this film are currently busy finalising the cast and crew members and an official announcement is expected on Vijaya Dasami. Venu Sriram earlier directed the Siddharth and Shruti Haasan starrer Oh My Friend, which was released in 2011.
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next