Following the grand success of his maiden home production, Chalo, hero Naga Shaurya will have two releases this summer with Kanam and Ammammagari Illu. The actor is all set to shoot for his second home production, Narthanasala, this week.
It’s been reported already that Naga Shaurya was in talks with Paisa Vasool’s producer Anand Prasad of Bhavya Creations for yet another project. A debutant named Raja will be directing the movie, which is touted to feature a totally unique concept. As per the latest buzz, the makers are considering Saindhava as the film’s title.
Currently, the film’s pre-production work is underway in full swing. A popular young heroine is said to be under consideration for the female lead’s role. Stay tuned for further updates.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?