The official Telugu remake of the acclaimed Malayalam action drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum, starring Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Tollywood. Pawan will resume shooting from the 11th of July.
Meanwhile, speculations are rife that the makers of this crazy project are planning to register Parasurama Krishnamurthy as the film’s title. However, we will have to wait until the makers come up with a formal announcement in this regard.
The film has talented young actresses Nithya Menen and Aishwarya Rajesh are the female leads opposite Pawan and Rana respectively. This Saagar K Chandra directorial is being produced by Naga Vamsi under Sithara Entertainments banner. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office
- Baahubali actress to play a key role in Rajinikanth’s Jailer?
- Allu Arjun rejects a whiskey brand
- Viral Pic: Kajal Aggarwal turns into Kattappa
- Latest: Actor Vishal gets injured while shooting for Mark Antony