It is well-known that Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej and romantic entertainers’ specialist Karunakaran have collaborated for a project. Currently, the shooting for this film is going on at a brisk pace in and around Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers are considering Devudu Varam Andiste as the film’s title. Karunakaran, who had delivered a few soulful love stories in the past, has been working hard on this project and is keen on giving a good break to Sai Dharam Tej.
Anupama Parameswaran plays the female lead in this film. Senior Producer KS Ramarao is bankrolling the project. Gopi Sundar is the music composer.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December