It’s well-known that the doting uncle-nephew duo, Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya, will be sharing screen space once again after Premam in a soon-to-commence multi-starrer. This crazy project will be directed by Sardaar and JLK fame Bobby. The project is expected to be launched in June.
Now, an exciting buzz is that the makers of this Daggubati-Akkineni multi-starrer are considering ‘Venky Mama’ as the film’s title. However, this is merely a speculation and we will have to wait for an official announcement.
Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi is rumored to be in talks for the leading lady’s role opposite Venkatesh in this most eagerly awaited film. On the other hand, Rakul Preet has been roped in to play the female lead opposite Chay. Suresh Babu, Kona Venkat and People Media Factory will jointly produce the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Sarkar beats I : Emerges all-time 6th highest South Indian grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love