Sometime back, we had revealed that noted writer, Vijayendra Prasad has written a lovely story for Chay Akkineni and the hunt for the director is currently on to make that film.
Now, the latest gossip that has caught on all over is that the film will be a modern version of Devdas. The update is that the sensibilities of the film have been set to contemporary society and will impress the youth in particular.
Incidentally, ANR had also done Devdas during his heydays. The banner as to who will make it is also kept as a secret. As of now, Chay is busy with his latest film Majili.
Articles that might interest you:
- Entha Manchivadavuraa’s latest worldwide collections
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- Press Note : Choosi Choodangaane Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot