After Baahubali 2, S S Rajamouli is all set to direct a film which has both NTR Jr and Ram Charan lead roles. News about the project was revealed couple of week ago, and buzz is that Rajamouli is going to start shooting the film from October next year.
According to the latest reports, it is going to be a full-fledged family drama, and unlike his recent films there are no fantasy elements. Moreover, Rajamouli is said to have been inspired by the story of a real family to make this movie.
Interestingly, NTR’s part is going to be shot first and later, Ram Charan will join the team. DVV Danayya is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL